EWC Executive Women’s Network
Evolve Women (EW) has partnered with CSweetener, an organization dedicated to matching female healthcare leaders new and near to the C-Suite with industry leaders and innovators who have the knowledge and experience to propel them forward, to offer the women of EW the opportunity to further develop themselves and their professional careers. CSweetener’s goal is to help build lasting relationships among professionals that help women continue to become the best leaders they can be, whether they have already reached the C-Suite or are rapidly on their way. By utilizing a technology platform that allows for profiling, matching, tracking/scheduling, and virtual meeting capabilities, CSweetener is able to facilitate mentorship opportunities in a simple and seamless manner.
EW and CSweetener both believe that an investment in mentorship opportunities is critical to the success of engaging, educating, and empowering women in STEM careers to have the resources and skills they need to be successful in today’s changing healthcare landscape.
To learn more about CSweetener, please click here.
Program Benefits and Development Opportunities
By joining the EW and CSweetener (EWC) Executive Women’s Network, participants will have access to the full suite of service offerings provided by the CSweetener platform, which includes the following resources and opportunities:
- Experienced A-List mentors interested in providing mentorship to emerging and aspiring women C-Suite members
- Mentors include senior executives from: Johnson & Johnson, MicroHealth, Genentech, Medovation, GE Ventures, Omaha Health, Novartis Ventures, Welltock, HopeLab, Dignity Health, Gilead Sciences, Livongo, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Stryker and many more.
- Profile-matching technology to ensure that the right pairings are made between mentee and mentor
- Opportunities for one-time or short-term engagement between entrepreneur members and mentors to test compatibility
- Longer term mentorship pairings when the match is well made and both parties agree that the relationship will have mutual value
- Scheduling and video conferencing services that make meetings easy to schedule and remove geographical barriers from matching
- Help identifying the kinds of support you need
- Resource library of educational and practical materials to create a richer experience
Additionally, women will also have access to a selection of development opportunities provided by EW, including:
- The opportunity to attend the EWC’s Exclusive Quarterly Membership networking dinners with featured guest speakers that will present at these invite-only events
- Access to an exclusive network of women healthcare executives, leaders and investors on a local, regional, national and global level.
Joining the EWC Executive Women’s Network
- To qualify for the EWC Executive Women’s Network, women must occupy a position in the healthcare industry.
- Requirements for mentees and mentors differ slightly, and are outlined below:
- All women who apply to be a mentee must hold a senior level position or higher within their organizations.
- All women who apply to be a mentor must hold a C-Suite level position within their organization. C-Suite level position equivalents also include partner positions, and Vice President positions.
- To enroll as part of the EWC Executive Women’s Network, women must first apply to act as mentees. Women who would like to participate in the program may also apply to be both a mentee and a mentor.
- To sign up as a mentee or a mentor, we ask all EW women to utilize the online CSweetener portals. By clicking on the links below, you will be directed to a signup page where you are asked to contact CSweetener. In the message box, please be sure to enter “Evolve Women” to ensure that CSweetener knows you are registering for the EWC Executive Women’s Network program.
Become a Mentee (Necessary first step of participating in the EWC program)
Become a Mentor
- Participants must pay a onetime donation fee of $250.00 to join the EWC Executive Women’s Network.
- The $250.00 fee covers 12 credits (1 credit = 1 mentorship session), which expire at the rate of 1 per month. Participants have one year to use all credits. Note: although you have one year you can use as many credits as you would like per month. Sessions are conducted via video conference or phone. You can use the credits as fast or as slow and with as many mentors as you prefer.
- Donation fees must be paid using CSweetener’s online portal, which can be accessed here.
- Donation fees cover all program expenses with the exception the EWC dinner network meal expenses.
- Donations are tax-deductible and contribute to CSweetener’s ability to successfully manage their mentorship platform.
- Once a receipt is received for your donation fee, CSweetener will send out an invitation to utilize the platform.